Trek-Group are the leading manufacturers of equestrian, leisure and emergency vehicles, supplying to both the UK and overseas.
The main purpose of the role is to deliver our newly designed trailer to a UK network of private customers and dealers.
There is a possibility that the driver may also be involved in some delivery work across other Trek-Group companies, so full initial company training will be provided.
The working pattern for this role is 5 days per week (Monday to Friday), with the occasional need for weekend work to suit the needs of the business.
The hours of work may vary, so an element of flexibility will be required to accommodate the needs of the business as there may be a possibility of some overnight stops.
Please note that there will also be an element of warehouse work including to help prepare the loads for dispatch and identifying the vehicles that are to be loaded and adding parts as required.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for cab cleanliness, loading and unloading vehicles, securing the loads and working within the relevant legislations.
You will have:
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK
- A clean Class 1 driving licence
- A good knowledge of Tacho regulations along with working time directive
- Excellent communication skills and professional manner when dealing with customers
- Valid Digital tachograph card and CPC card
- HGV Driving: 1 year (preferred)
In return we can offer:
- Basic pay rate: £13.00 per hour
- Overtime rate (available after 45 hours of work per week): £16.25 per hour
- Overnight allowance
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension
- Job Type: Full-time
For further information please contact the HR department.
Send your CV and covering letter to